Terms & Conditions
1. The insertion so displayed in the classified section of VPACT shall be for a fixed period (currently 30 days), which period is subject to change without notice. Every instance of refreshing and existing listing entitles you to and additional fixed period (currently 30 days) starting from the date on which the listing is refreshed and shall be counted as fresh posting.
2. VPACTreserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of VPACT.
3. By posting/uploading a job posting on the website you confirm that you have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for recruitment and to indemnify VPACT against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same.
4. VPACThas the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database.
5. The Subscriber/Recruiter will provide up to a maximum of 2 email id’sfor vacancies posted on VPACT to collect response(s) if any. The contact information given by the subscriber for all listing should be the same and the subscriber cannot give multiple contact information/data for the purpose of listing.
6. All information intimated by the subscriber / recruiter and displayed by VPACTon VPACT becomes public knowledge VPACToffers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any at all response once the job is put on display.
7. VPACTshall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
8. VPACTwould not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the subscriber, due the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond VPACT’s reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
9. VPACTwill commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber.
10. The subscriber/Recruiter shall be deemed to give an undertaking to VPACTthat the jobs sought to be advertised on the classified section of VPACT are in existence, are genuine and that the subscriber / recruiter has the authority to advertise for such jobs.
11. The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to VPACTthat there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on the classified section of VPACT for processing of applications / responses from such person.
12. VPACTreserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence and depiction, classification of the classified section of VPACT at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.
13. The subscriber shall be assigned password (s) by VPACTto enable the subscriber to post vacancies on the site in agreed upon section(s), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and VPACTshall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. VPACTundertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
14. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website
15. All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and VPACTwill be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
16. All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and VPACTwill be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Delhi alone.
17. The VPACT Recruiter profile may be updated/edited etc. by the user alone. The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
18. Uploading of multiple profiles by the same recruiter using the same or different accounts shall entitle VPACTto remove the profiles without notice to the subscriber.
19. VPACT reserves its right to reject and delete any profile or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
20. The sole responsibility of the safe custody of the log in details shall be that of the user and VPACT shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. VPACT undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password created by the user/recruiter.
21. VPACT shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the user and it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
22. The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
23. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
24. On registration you agree to make your profile available for display in the public domain.
25. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be New Delhi, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
26. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by VPACTat any time. VPACTis free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.