Terms & Conditions
By registering your resume on VPACT, you agree to the following terms for:
1. The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
2. VPACToffers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume / insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
3. VPACTneither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
4. VPACTwould not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond VPACT’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
5. It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of VPACTby the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. VPACTassumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of VPACT.
6. Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle VPACTto remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber.
7. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
8. VPACTreserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
9. This free service entitles the user alone i.e. the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him/her but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
10. VPACThas the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
11. The subscriber shall be assigned a password (s) by VPACTto enable the subscriber to access all the information received through VPACT, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and VPACTshall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. VPACTundertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
12. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. VPACTshall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
13. Although VPACTwill make all possible efforts to adhere to these privacy settings, it will not be responsible for a resume being seen by a blocked user for any reason. For best privacy settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
14. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
15. The user agreement between a user/subscriber and VPACT will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: (i) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with VPACT, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of VPACT.
16. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
17. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Hyderabad, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
18. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.